fmp-hackers

[fmp-hackers] Playing around with Emacs

From: Marco Kuhlmann
Subject: [fmp-hackers] Playing around with Emacs
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:50:59 +0100

    Hi Feri.

Sorry for being so quiet lately.  I have just handed in my thesis
and am now preparing for my return to Germany.  I hope to find
more time for fmp once I've settled in my new surroundings.

I played around with a new, MMM-based Emacs mode, that does the
character substitutions you asked for (< to &lt; etc.).  It is
not quite perfect currently, but you may want to have a look at
it and maybe improve it.  Just run (mmm-lp-add-hooks) when
visiting a mixed DocBook/Haskell buffer.

    Best,
    Marco