freebangfont-devel

[Freebangfont-devel] pfaedit updates

From: Deepayan Sarkar
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] pfaedit updates
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 18:10:28 -0500

Good news about pfaedit. The current CVS version has fixed the problem we have
been having. Also (presumably because of other changes since the version I
used to use earlier) it can now produce ttf-s with GPOS tables and the
resulting fonts seem to work on Windows as well.

The only (relevant for us) thing still missing is contextual positioning (e.g.
init features), but I think we can live without that for a while.

Deepayan