freepooma-devel

Re: [pooma-dev] cheetah/smarts on CodeSourcery download site

From: Jeffrey D. Oldham
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] cheetah/smarts on CodeSourcery download site
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:48:45 -0700

Richard Guenther wrote:
Hi!

It appears cheetah 1.0.1 is still advertised from CodeSourcery's download
site. I use cheetah 1.1.4 since over a year now without problems, so maybe
we can advertise this version for r2 now. Also cheetah was hosted at
ACL/LANL like PETE was, so maintainance ceased to exist now? In this case
I put the official 1.1.4 release on

http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/~rguenth/pooma/cheetah-1.1.4.tgz

if the CodeSourcery guys are going to set up a repository for this, I have
some local fixes to that version.

Richard.

Cheetah 1.1.4 is now available from the POOMA download page http://www.codesourcery.com/pooma/pooma_download .

CodeSourcery does not have the Cheetah CVS repository, and it doe snot appear to be undergoing active development so we decided not to host such a repository at the present time.

Thanks to Richard Guenther for his suggestion and help.

Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden