freepooma-devel

cheetah/smarts on CodeSourcery download site

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: cheetah/smarts on CodeSourcery download site
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:46:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

It appears cheetah 1.0.1 is still advertised from CodeSourcery's download
site. I use cheetah 1.1.4 since over a year now without problems, so maybe
we can advertise this version for r2 now. Also cheetah was hosted at
ACL/LANL like PETE was, so maintainance ceased to exist now? In this case
I put the official 1.1.4 release on

http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/~rguenth/pooma/cheetah-1.1.4.tgz

if the CodeSourcery guys are going to set up a repository for this, I have
some local fixes to that version.

The same is true for smarts, but at least the CodeSourcery version is
current. Does anyone know if any of these projects continue outside of
ACL/LANL?

Thanks,

Richard.