freepooma-devel

AWARD NOTIFICATION

From: MR . ALFRED VAN DIJK .
Subject: AWARD NOTIFICATION
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 10:53:05 +0200

PARAGAON PROMO LOTTERY BV.
WEBAUSTRAAT 34
3091 RH AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.
FROM: OFFICE OF THE PROMOTION MANAGER,
      PARAGON PROMO LOTTERY BV
REF NO: LPNL/ZWG43
BATCH: TT973/07-XZL
Dear Sir / Madam,
RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of winners of the
PARAGON PROMO LOTTERY BV.,THE NETHERLANDS, an International Program held on 19th
August 2004. Your email address was attached to the ticket number 2763; with
serial number: 5232-30, drew the lucky numbers: 390179, and consequently won
the lottery in the 1st category.
You have hereby been approved for a lump sum payment of US$1.5m in cash
credited to your file REFERENCE NUMBER:LPNL/ZWG43. This is from total prize
money of S$15,000.000.00 shared among the ten (10) International winners in
this category. All participants were selected through a computer Ballot system
drawn from 100,000 email addresses from AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, AMERICA,
EUROPE,ASIA, NORTH AMERICA and AFRICA as part of international promotions
program, which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited with a Finance House here in THE NETHERLANDS and
insured in your favour. Due to the mixed up of some numbers and mail addresses
we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim
has been processed and your money
remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
We hope with a part of your prize you will participate in our end of year high
stakes  international lottery. To begin your claim, please contact your claim
Department below immediately:
MR.PETER WESTERHOF
DIRECTOR CLAIMS
PARAGON PROMO LOTTERY BV., THE NETHERLANDS
E-MAIL ID:address@hidden
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice.Remember,all prize money must be claimed not later than 8TH
October, 2004. After this date, all funds will be returned to us as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complication, please remember to
quote your reference and batch numbers in every of your correspondence with our
claim department. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do
inform our claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
promotions program. You are advised to inform us of your receipt of this mail.
Sincerely,
MR.ALFRED VAN DIJK.
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
PARAGON PROMO LOTTERY BV.,