freepooma-devel

CONGRATULATION!!!!

From: GLOBAL SOFT WARE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Subject: CONGRATULATION!!!!
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 15:51:57 +0200

GLOBAL SOFTWARE LOTERY INTERNATIONAL
HOGENBORS 213,1102HB
AMSTERDAM THE NETHERLANDS

 Ref. Number: 633/98/401
 Batch Number: 213-127-798-GSLI102
 Sir/Madam

 We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 30th of September 2004, by Soft  Ware
manufacturals all over the world. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
008-115-627-609 with serial number 323-509-992 drew lucky
numbers253-033-530-000-114 which consequently won in the 2nd  category, you
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 500,000  (Five
hundred  thousand United States Dollars) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

 Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your  winning
information confidential until your claims has been   processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants
were selected through a computer ballot system  drawn from over 25,000 company
and 32,000,000 individual email addresses and names from  all over the world.
This promotional program takes place every
three year. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by some eminent
personalities who do not wish to declare their identity for security reasons.
We hope
with part  of your winning you will take part in our next year USD50 million
International lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial Agent
 MR BOBBY MARKSON
 TEL:0031-610-266-216
 Email: address@hidden

 Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th of  October 2004.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.Please
note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,remember to quote
your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more  from our  members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is
automatically  disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs HARRIET WILSON.
Lottery Coordinator