freepooma-devel

Re: ReRe: [Freepooma-devel] <pooma>/src/Particles/InterpolatorCIC.h

From: Roman Krylov
Subject: Re: ReRe: [Freepooma-devel] <pooma>/src/Particles/InterpolatorCIC.h
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 13:55:37 +0400

Hi.
If I understand the question right - it was how to reproduce that? then the answer was as I posted:

The situation could be reproduced when changing
"NGP" to "CIC" and
"Loc<PDim> blocks(4,4)" to "Loc<PDim> blocks(1,1)"
in /examples/Particles/PIC2d/PIC2d.cpp.

or did you meant where the problem exactly is under <pooma>/src/* ? I have not searched about that yet.

Richard Guenther wrote:

 I think this is wrong, and I am surprised that it is done.  Do you have
a pointer to where this is happening for me?

Thanks,
Richard.

Cheers.
Roman.