freeride-devel

RE: [FR-devel] FreeRIDE Presentation at Ruby Conf 2002

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] FreeRIDE Presentation at Ruby Conf 2002
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:00:33 -0800

I am definitely working on this (databus) problem.  Give me a few days
(at least one to get a night's sleep).  I am refactoring the core stuff
a lot.  The external behavior should be identical from the plugin
perspective, but there should be no race conditions as observed by
Laurent and myself.  Anyway...it's been fun working on this as a team.
You all realize that there are very few "teams" in the Ruby
community...although lots of individuals contribute.  I am just glad to
be part of this one.

-Rich

http://codex.xerox.com