freeride-devel

[FR-devel] FXRuby patch

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: [FR-devel] FXRuby patch
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:37:22 -0500

I needed to do this to FXRuby 1.0.15:

fox/responder2.rb:

36. @pseudoTarget = Fox::FXPseudoTarget.new

fox/responder.rb:

7. include Fox

Otherwise got lots of exceptions upon startup of FreeRIDE.  I let Lyle
know...he is looking into it.  I think this goes along with the problems
Laurent was having where the "include 'Fox'" in the root module was not
transferring to the Renderer classes.  I also checked in a several
changes to the Fox stuff per this issue.

-Rich

PS.  If you want to use 1.0.15 on win32 you can download from the fxruby
sourceforge project site (.exe) and install it...then copy the lib dir
over to your ruby distro.  Andy is working to add this to a
distro...will let folks know its status.

Rich Kilmer, InfoEther LLC
trap("SIGINT") { raise [104, 101, 108, 108].pack("cccc") }