freeride-devel

[FR-devel] Persistent breakpoints

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: [FR-devel] Persistent breakpoints
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:53:07 -0500

I enabled round-trip (persistence) of breakpoints between FR sessions.
The breakpoints are stored using the properties object under EditPane
(GuiCore component).  They are keyed by the name of the file.  This is
in preparation for Debugging.

Also, along the line of debugging, I may have a way to enable
popen3-type behavior on win32.  It uses win32ole (which is now part of
the core Ruby distro in 1.7.3 on win32).  I am going to try and do this
in the debugger following getting the exist framework operational.  I
keep you'all posted (can't tell I live in Virginia...eh?)

Rich Kilmer, InfoEther LLC
trap("SIGINT") { raise [104, 101, 108, 108].pack("cccc") }