freeride-devel

[FR-devel] Please allow me to introduce myself...

From: Jason Persampieri
Subject: [FR-devel] Please allow me to introduce myself...
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:46:46 -0800 (PST)

I'm a man... impoverished and unknown ;)

Howdy folks,

I'm a C/C++ veteran who just discovered Ruby and have
jumped in bug time.  Basically, I volunteered as the
tools programmer at my company and one of the guys
recommended I check out Ruby.  It's been all downhill
from there.

Anyway, I ran across FreeRIDE and thought I might be
able to help out (and increase my productivity at work
at the same time ;)

I admit I don't have too much time, but I'd like to
help out where I can.

Thanks all!

Jason Persampieri
Tools Programmer