freeride-devel

RE: [FR-devel] Please allow me to introduce myself...

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Please allow me to introduce myself...
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:28:49 -0800

Jason Persampieri wrote:

> I'm a man... impoverished and unknown ;)
>
> Howdy folks,
>
> I'm a C/C++ veteran who just discovered Ruby and have
> jumped in bug time.  Basically, I volunteered as the
> tools programmer at my company and one of the guys
> recommended I check out Ruby.  It's been all downhill
> from there.

Wow, straight from C/C++ to Ruby! (Not even a few short stops in between
with the likes of JavaScript or Python?)

> Anyway, I ran across FreeRIDE and thought I might be
> able to help out (and increase my productivity at work
> at the same time ;)
>
> I admit I don't have too much time, but I'd like to
> help out where I can.

We all have that problem. For each of us, the amount of time we have
available goes up and down depending on the other things that are happening
in our lives. Anyway, don't sweat it, any contribution, large or small is
welcome.