freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] FR Debugger testing needed on Win32

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] FR Debugger testing needed on Win32
Date: 10 Apr 2003 13:40:50 -0000

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:54:28 -0700 (PDT), Joao Pedrosa
<address@hidden> wrote :

> To test it on win I need to compile Fox and FXRuby for
> Ruby 1.8, as there isnt a FXRuby 1.0.21 binary for
> Ruby 1.8.

Laurent also mentioned testing it against Ruby 1.7.3 on Windows, and there
are FXRuby binaries for that combination. There are just too many Ruby
versions floating around (1.6, 1.7 and 1.8) for me to build for all of them ;)

Needless to say, as soon as a Ruby 1.8 installer for Windows becomes
available I would build for that.