freeride-devel

RE: [FR-devel] First Post

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] First Post
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:40:40 -0700

David Naseby wrote:

> Next on my list of things to allow FreeRide to replace RDE as my IDE of
> choice is some TestUnit integration (click on output window line, go to
> failed test line) and output parsing. Is any work down this line underway
> already, or should I plough on?

This is definitely on the wish-list, but no one is working on it. So feel
free to go for it.

By the way, I see TestUnit integration as having two parts: 1) support for
easily creating new tests (some kind of template insertion facility,
perhaps), and 2) support for running test suites and collecting/navigating
the results.

Anything you are able to contribute, no matter how small, is greatly
appreciated.

Curt