freeride-devel

RE: [FR-devel] Another segfault

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Another segfault
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 01:15:11 -0700

David Naseby wrote:

> Another one, after hitting enter when inserting text between 2 functions,
> sitting on top of a def statement:
>
> ./plugins/rubyide_fox_gui/fxscintilla/ruby_autoindent.rb:83: [BUG]
> Segmentation
> fault
> ruby 1.7.3 (2002-09-21) [i386-mswin32]
>
> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
> way.
>
> This is getting a touch painful..

Laurent says that he had a similar problem in the past that was solved by
getting a more recent version of Ruby 1.8 from CVS.

If all else fails, you could disable auto-indenting (since this is where the
segfault seems to be occurring). I'm not sure how you do that, but Rich
Kilmer knows -- Rich, are you reading this?

Curt