freeride-devel

[FR-devel] Move to RubyForge [was Are we ready for a new release of Free

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [FR-devel] Move to RubyForge [was Are we ready for a new release of FreeRIDE.]
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:59:16 -0500

Hal E. Fulton wrote:

> [...]

I've noticed that it can take a *very* long time for the Savannah mail
servers to send out postings. I've even received other people's Reponses to
postings an hour before I get the original posting!

I was thinking that this next release of FreeRIDE would be a good time to
complete the move of FreeRIDE to RubyForge (i.e. the cvs repository and the
mailing lists).

Comments?

Curt