RE: Are there ever 3 offcurve point

From: Satpal Chander
Subject: RE: Are there ever 3 offcurve point
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:00:43 -0000

Hi all,
         I have had alook at the FT_Outlines. I take it that the function,
FT_Decompose_Outline splits the outline into the various types of curve.
Is the decomposed outline stored in this way so that I can convert it
from these curve types to the cubics used by postscript. ;-)

This isn't done in 1.3.1 is it??

Also are there any docs to help developers port there stuff from 1.3.1 to
2.0???

Cheers
Satpal