type 2 beta version

From: rsetlur_at_interproinc . com
Subject: type 2 beta version
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:55:40 -0600

Hello,

I am trying to build FreeType2 beta version  on a NT box, I have down loaded
freetype2-beta2.tar.gz from
freetype  site. Further,  I have installed the gnu make utility as suggested in
the document  "Free
Type 2.0 Build System" ,  when I invoke  "make setup" from the FreeType root
directory I get a
message "nothing to be done
for 'setup'.". I did invoke make with the debugger option, I found that the
make is unable to
determine the
system configuration needed to create the config.mk file as suggested in the
build document.   Any
ideas or suggestions?.

Regards

Ram