Re: Fix! Well, almost. (was: Re: Bugs, bugs, bugs.)

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: Fix! Well, almost. (was: Re: Bugs, bugs, bugs.)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:26:41 -0400 (EDT)

> I found it; there was a bug in the real number parsing code... I'll check
> the fix in.

Funny it should be that... I patched that a while ago; David never
accepted my patches. :( I guess I wasn't clear enough that the real
number parsing needed to be fixed.

Anyway, its fixed now, and that is the important part. :)

Tom

P.S.  did you know that emacs will match frownies and smilies?  I am amused!
Really, its just matching on the parantheses, but it looks like a comedy
and tragedy to watch it.  Boy, I can be really silly.