[Devel] Re: Oblique Type1 fonts leave first glyph roman

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Devel] Re: Oblique Type1 fonts leave first glyph roman
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:46:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

The problem is located somewhere in the Type 1 glyph loader (T1_load_Glyph), the
"base" glyph loader (FT_Load_Glyph), and the autohinter functions.

In particular, it seems related to use of FT_LOAD_NO_RECURSE in load_flags.  For
some reason, the first glyph doesn't get proper treatment, but the remaining
glyphs do.

I am sorry, but this one is in David's hands.  I can't even come close to
grokking the autohinter code.

Tom