[Devel] Compiling error; t1_face undeclared

From: Greg Tong
Subject: [Devel] Compiling error; t1_face undeclared
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:27:58 -0800

Hello,

I downloaded ft201.zip from the freetype site and got a compiling error. The error I got was:

cidafm.c:180: `t1_face' undeclared (first use in this function)

Here is the code where the error occurs

FT_LOCAL_DEF FT_Error  CID_Read_AFM( FT_Face    cid_face,
                                                        FT_Stream  stream )
  {
    FT_Error        error;
    FT_Memory       memory = stream->memory;
    FT_Byte*        start;
    FT_Byte*        limit;
    FT_Byte*        p;
    FT_Int          count = 0;
    CID_Kern_Pair*  pair;
    T1_Font*        type1 = &((T1_Face)t1_face)->type1;
    CID_AFM*        afm   = 0;
.
.
.
}

I noticed that the first argument, FT_Face isn't used in this function and that in other functions where a variable t1_face is being used t1_face is passed in as the first argument to the function. So should FT_Face cid_face instead be FT_Face t1_face?

        Thanks for your time,

                Gregory Tong

                Applied Magic