[Devel] Re: Compiling error; t1_face undeclared

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Devel] Re: Compiling error; t1_face undeclared
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:54:00 -0500 (EST)

This is *very* interesting.  My compiler (Sun's Workshop Pro C compiler)
does not complain about this, yet it should!  I looked at the code, and
sure enough, t1_face in the line:

    T1_Font*        type1 = &((T1_Face)t1_face)->type1;

is not declared.  I'll check more closely by running cc -E on type1cid.c
and examing the results...

Anyway, I suspect that the t1_face should be change to cid_face.

Tom