Re: [Devel] FT_New_Face undefined symbol

From: Riccardo Cohen
Subject: Re: [Devel] FT_New_Face undefined symbol
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:51:52 +0000

It would be great to be able to open macos9 fonts on macosx, but actually, I
did not succeeded to do it on macos9 itself (with an old compiler : CodeWarrior
10).
I posted a question about it, but had no chance to resolve the problem. (The
library calls read_lwfn, which search for 'POST' resource and does not find it.)

But maybe with carbon lib and gcc, it works...

--
Riccardo Cohen

Articque
Les Roches