Re: [Devel] FT_New_Face undefined symbol

From: Steve Dekorte
Subject: Re: [Devel] FT_New_Face undefined symbol
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:19:35 -0800

On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 09:52 AM, Steve Dekorte wrote:
I built a static FreeType lib but when I try to compile the tutorial code with it I get a undefined symbol: _FT_New_Face error. I looked and the library archive contents and it seems to have a bunch of .o files in it(it looks ok). What am I missing?

I dug up this message from June that looks like my problem(I'm also on OSX):
http://www.freetype.org/pipermail/freetype/2002-June/002367.html

The message describes a fix yet it doesn't appear to be in the current release.
Is OSX considered an unsupported platform?

Cheers,
Steve
OSX freeware and shareware: http://www.dekorte.com/downloads.html