[Devel] new "otlayout" module in the CVS Repository

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] new "otlayout" module in the CVS Repository
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 02:53:18 +0200

Hello,

 I've just imported a new module, called "otlayout" within the FreeType CVS
server. It contains the first (alpha) implementation of a stand-alone OpenType Layout validation / processing library as described in a previous post a few weeks
 ago.

 Most of the code compilers, but has been untested. The API is in the file
 "otlayout/otlayout.h" which contains the usual documentation comments.

 The implementation is heavily based on the code of the latest FreeType 1.x
 sources; I have used quite a number of macro tricks to minimize the number
of changes to perform to the "ftx*" files, using some tricky glue available in "ftxutil*". It doesn't include any of the patches described by Owen recently.

I'd prefer to finalize the API and the unit tests before integrating them, though
 nothing sacred. Comments are welcomed, as usual..

Regards,

- David Turner