Re: [Devel] XUID

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] XUID
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 02:55:46 +0200

Hello,

 As far as I remember, the reason is simply that the XUID
 is normally only used by Postscript interpreters, so there
 is little reason to provide it to typical applications.

 Of course, we could support it if it proves important..

- David Turner

YAMANO-UCHI Hidetoshi (山内 英敏) wrote:

Hello,

Is there any reason that FreeType does not support XUID?

According to the PostScript Language Reference Manual,
XUID is an array.  Its elements are 32-bit signed integer and
the number of elements is not more than 16.

------ YAMANO-UCHI, Hidetoshi