Re: [Devel] Re: are we ready for a new release

From: Egbert Eich
Subject: Re: [Devel] Re: are we ready for a new release
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:29:08 +0200

Chisato Yamauchi writes:
 > From: Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>
 > Subject: Re: [Devel] Re: are we ready for a new release
 > Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:49:12 +0200 (CEST)
 >
 > > > tt_driver_class.  I propose the Patch C:
 > >
 > > Applied.  Thanks!
 >
 >   Thank you very much!!!

This sounds good. So the first step is done to remove the code
which accesses an internal API of libfreetype from the freetype
font rendering module.
A prerequisite will be that we need to bring this freetype
code into the Xserver. This would be a perfect time to do so.

- Are there plans for a new Freetype release which contains
  Chisato's changes?
- Once this release is integrated into the tree Chisato's patches
  can be applied to the freetype module.

Egbert.