RE: [ft-devel] [Patch] Autofit and stem snapping

From: Turner, David
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] [Patch] Autofit and stem snapping
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:38:57 +0200

Hi again,

I just tested 2.1.7, and it exhibits the same problem than other
releases with the 'ö', at least in 'ftview'.

It seems the regression is more complex than originally thought.
Could you tell us:

  - which version of Pango and libXft was being used in Mdk10
  - which exact version of Vera Sans was used ?
  - if you applied some patches to the 217 used in Mdk10 ?

Regards,

- David Turner