Re: [ft-devel] Status of TT_CONFIG_OPTION_UNPATENTED_HINTING

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Status of TT_CONFIG_OPTION_UNPATENTED_HINTING
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:54:01 +0900

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:07:10 +0200 (CEST)
Jan Slupski <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Is there any definitive list out there of the fonts known to have these
>> issues? (I see that MingLiU and KaiU are specifically named in the
>> archives).
>
>Once I have created http://freetype.freedesktop.org/wiki/Fonts
>but it seems that the idea of creating such list didn't catched...

I was not aware of the exist of the page. Taking a glance on it,
I'm afraid, people may wonder what is important information in the list,
why the list should be maintained, and how to add new information.
I think what is the point of the list should be stated.

Regards,
mpsuzuki