[ft-devel] Bitmap Byte Order

From: DaveD
Subject: [ft-devel] Bitmap Byte Order
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 04:41:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I desperately need some help from you experts!

I need to make freetype render into a flow_down bitmap, but with the byte
order of each row reversed.

Example: For a bitmap that is 24 pixles wide (3 bytes), byte 2 is the top
left, byte 1 is top middle, and byte 0 is top right.  The start of the next
row will be byte 4, etc.

Note, the bytes should remain little-endian, as present.

If anyone can help, i would greatly apprechiate it.
Many thanks in advance,
Dave