Re: [ft-devel] problems in ubuntu fonts rendering with freetype2

From: StandupPhilosopher
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] problems in ubuntu fonts rendering with freetype2
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 14:15:49 -0800 (PST)

I don't understand the rudeness. I'm just trying to get some assistance for a
similar problem to the one that the OP was experiencing.

And according to Nabble: "This message will be sent from [email] to the
address@hidden mailing list. (What is a "mailing list"?)
You may need to subscribe to this mailing list for your message to be
accepted."