Re: [ft-devel] problems in ubuntu fonts rendering with freetype2

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] problems in ubuntu fonts rendering with freetype2
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 04:42:33 +0100 (CET)

> I don't understand the rudeness.  I'm just trying to get some
> assistance for a similar problem to the one that the OP was
> experiencing.

I'm not rude.  However, you are suddenly adding
address@hidden' to a response email of you which
completely lacks a link to or any description of the original problem!

> And according to Nabble: "This message will be sent from [email] to the
> address@hidden mailing list. (What is a "mailing list"?)

You are joking, aren't you!

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_mailing_list

BTW, I don't use Nabble at all.  What I've seen is your mail which
I've answered, without any further context.

> You may need to subscribe to this mailing list for your message to be
> accepted."

Actually, you *have* subscribed to our mailing list!  I can see you as
a subscriber in the administrative interface of freetype-devel.

http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/options/freetype-devel/mkarpinski--at--gmail.com