[ft-devel] freetype-web: New documentation regarding interfaces and serv

From: Ewald Hew
Subject: [ft-devel] freetype-web: New documentation regarding interfaces and services.
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 11:07:37 +0800

Hi,

I've drafted up an addition to the `FreeType design' segment which
covers interfaces in FreeType. See two attached patches.

Still to do is adding instructions for adding PIC support to the
service guide. Tell me if you feel there is too little or too much
detail, or something about the format/layout.

I recall a discussion quite some time back about moving the guides to
Markdown format, but converting existing sources was an issue. I am
looking to take up the task unless there are other reasons against it.

Ewald