Re: [ft-devel] buiding ttfautohint with cmake?

From: Cosimo Lupo
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] buiding ttfautohint with cmake?
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 01:27:40 +0000

Thank you very much Martin,
I’ll give it a try!

P.S. It’s Cosimo btw ;)

--

Cosimo

Il 7 dic 2017, 22:18 +0000, Martin Gieseking <address@hidden>, ha scritto:
Hello Cosmimo,

I'm also interested in a shared library of ttfautohint and played around
with the build system. The attached patch modifies the autotool scripts
so that public static and shared libraries are built and installed.
When using MSYS2/MinGW64 on Windows, I get a working DLL. It doesn't
contain harfbuzz and freetype, though. They must be linked separately to
the target applications. However, it shouldn't be too complicated to
build a DLL of ttfautohint that statically links all dependencies, e.g.
using dlltool.

Martin