Re: [ft-devel] Integrating Docwriter into FreeType

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Integrating Docwriter into FreeType
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 02:57:28 +0530

You can follow https://packaging.python.org/ for that.

Thanks.

To make docwriter a package, I had to move some things around, change
some code (mostly import statements) and add a few more py files. I
could finally produce a working package which can be invoked as `python
-m docwriter` from within a virtualenv after installing it.

I am working on this on a separate branch at
https://github.com/nikramakrishnan/freetype-docwriter/tree/package. I
have published the package on the test PyPI website at
https://test.pypi.org/project/docwritertest/

--
Nikhil