Re: [ft-devel] color framework

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] color framework
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 09:07:50 -0500

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 5:43 AM Alexei Podtelezhnikov
<address@hidden> wrote:
> > Alexei, I think we miscommunicate.
>
> I struggle to get your attention to FT_Glyph_To_Bitmap.

I just discovered that, while ignoring the FT_Glyph abstraction in the
current implementation, we also disregard FreeType caching system, see
FTC_ImageCache_Lookup. This is just lovely but please continue your
arguments against fire-walling FT_Render_Glyph from accessing FT_Face.