Malfunction ???

From: David
Subject: Malfunction ???
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:07:20 +0200

Hi, I am triying to use your library to probe my graphics project. I
read fonts and get paths, then I try render font by my own risk.

The path Is ¿right? asked, but as you can see in graphics that I have
attached, the B letter (from my windows time-news-roman) is not seen
correctly.

---

My second question: How Can I obtain a font of 8x8 REAL PIXELS ?, or in
other words, what are the parameters to functions. Actually in my code
is:

  error = FT_Set_Char_Size(
                             face,    /* handle to face object
*/
                             0,  /* char_width in 1/64th of points  */
                             8*64,   /* char_height in 1/64th of points */
                             92,    /* horizontal device resolution    */
                             92 );   /* vertical device resolution      */

  error = FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes(
                                         face,   /* handle to face
object            */
pixel_width                      */