[Freetype] Mac FOND handling bug fixed

From: Paul Miller
Subject: [Freetype] Mac FOND handling bug fixed
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:17:55 -0600

Yep - all my problems with Mac fonts have been with bogus FOND handling code.

The problems can be fixed in FT_New_Face_From_Suitcase() and FT_New_Face_From_dfont() in ftmac.c.

The query of the 'FOND' resource should be changed to:

        fond = Get1IndResource( 'FOND', 1 );

The whole res_index variable can be ignored. There is only one FOND resource anyway. The face_index, which is passed into the FT_New_Face_From_FOND() function, is the important value.

Can someone make this change (along with my previously posted Mac bug-fix) in the repository?