Re: [Freetype] more info on the Mac Type1 FOND issue - weird style suf

From: Paul Miller
Subject: Re: [Freetype] more info on the Mac Type1 FOND issue - weird style suffix tables
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:35:05 -0500

There is a double-free bug in ftmac.c that is now fixed in CVS.  Basically if
it got an error while reading a font it would crash.  Now Bejing doesn't
crash, but the reason it can't read it is because sfnt fonts with multiple
bitmaps aren't supported yet (or something like that).

Aha! Thanks - at least I can keep it from crashing.

Do you know if this fix got into 2.1.4? I could merge from that.

--
Paul Miller | address@hidden |                 Got Tivo?
VP of Engineering, Profound Effects, Inc. | www.profoundeffects.com