Re: [ft] Issues with fonts embedded in PDF

From: Justus
Subject: Re: [ft] Issues with fonts embedded in PDF
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:06:04 +0100

Hi -

I confirm that using the latest version of fop trunk, my test file
correctly displays all fonts with all of xpdf, kpdf, evince and gv.

Thus, from my point of view, the problem has been solved.

> On 28.01.2008 20:18:45 Derek B. Noonburg wrote:
>> I had another report of this problem a month or two ago.  It seems to be
>> a bug in FontForge.  In that case, someone was converting metafont fonts
>> to TrueType, using mftrace, which uses FontForge.

Since it is not easy for me (nor relevant at this point) to see if
there's also a problem with FontForge, I'll stop here and not do
anything about it for the time being.

Thanks for all your prompt and effective help!
Justus