fsfe-de

Re: Übersetzung Englisch ->Deutsch?

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: Übersetzung Englisch ->Deutsch?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:10:31 +0200

 > i suggest this course:
 > all transaltors have write access to cvs
 > the completion of a translation is discussed in a non public mailinglist
 > (only for the translators with cvs write access), also starting of work is
 > announced on this list
 > when completion is accepted, loic (or whoever is responsible) tags the
 > version with tag 'public' and it can appear on the web page ('cvs update'
 > should have sticky tag 'public')

        Could you register on savannah.gnu.org so that I can give you
write access to the CVS tree ? Then you'll be able to fix it according
to your remarks. I'm very sorry that I do not understand german. Otherwise
I would have merged your suggestions into the current text right away.
Neither Georg Jakob nor you currently have a Savannah account and there
is nothing I can do.

        Sorry again for the inconvenience, let me know what I can do to
help.

        Cheers,

P.S. I'll be travelling by train tomorrow morning and will only be back online
around 11am.