fsfe-law

I need help

From: no
Subject: I need help
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 18:50:45 -0400

Hello.
I am currently working on a project which encompasses the gpl.It is not
strictly software based but it is being created in the spirit of the free
software foundation and the principles of the fsf organization.I am looking
for legal advice concerning copyright in Europe (Ireland specifically as I am
from there),as well as any details on setting up charitable/non profit
organizations.I would appreciate any advice you could give thank you.

p.s Is there any fsf Europe branches in IRELAND?

The Fastest Browser on Earth now for FREE!!
Download Opera 5 for Windows now! Get it at
http://www.opera.com/download/