fsfe-law

EUCD page

From: João Miguel Neves
Subject: EUCD page
Date: 09 Dec 2001 23:48:43 +0000

I just created a directory on the server for EUCD (European Union
Copyright Directive) related pages. In there you can find some
information I've collected on this directive and related laws and
treaties. There's also an article there about these copyright extensions
and free software. The directory is:

http://fsfeurope.org/law/eucd/

There's a french translation of the article in
http://libre.grenouille.com/ll/eucd/ (comments are needed) and I've been
contacted about spanish and italian translations.
--
                                                Joao Miguel Neves