RE: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?

From: Andrew Atkinson
Subject: RE: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 10:02:18 +0100

Just put it onto the school system. We will be using it for Keyskills
delivery in a couple of week, that would be a better time for me to comment.
However so far I am impresses, lots the equal to systems that others are
trying to sell us at £5000 to £10 000 per annum.

> > Maths and ICT teacher (aged 11-18)
>
> Starting young ;-)
Not heard that before :-/

Andrew