Re: UKFSN (was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?)

From: Jason Clifford
Subject: Re: UKFSN (was: Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:39:25 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Adam Bower wrote:

> > My understanding is that it is still a cease and re-supply as that is all
> > that BT allow.
>
> At least 3 adsl suppliers offer migration already, A&A, nildram, Vispa...

I'll look further into this. It's worth noting that the A&A website does
not state that the operation involves no downtime.

They refer to BT's recent changes which mean you don't have to wait a week
or two for a total cease and reprovide.

That's down to BT rather than any particular ISP.

Jason Clifford
--
UKFSN.ORG               Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/                   Sign up now