Re: AFFS workings (was: [Fsfe-uk] Resignation from AFFS committee)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: AFFS workings (was: [Fsfe-uk] Resignation from AFFS committee)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:56:03 +0100

Adam Bower <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 10:05:13AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> > I think there are a lot of things which AFFS could be supporting:
> >  - community events like LUG Radio
>
> I have an email from you dated April 24th 2004 when you indicated that
> you wouldn't support working with LUG Radio when it was suggested to the
> ctte, this was after Alex had done an interview with them.

My email today should have read "LUG Radio Live" (LRL,
which is an event) and not "LUG Radio" (a radio show, not an
event). Sorry. At this time, I still wouldn't suggest AFFS
directly supporting the show itself, for various obvious reasons.

Some discussions have happened since April 2004. You should
also have an email from me dated 21 March 2005, when I proposed
offering money to LRL.

Please do not refer to specific private list emails in public,
especially so selectively. That 2004 email included a specific
request for privacy, so I consider it particularly devious.

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/