Re: [Fsfe-uk] Free software and the NHS

From: graham
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Free software and the NHS
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:57:45 +0100

graham wrote:

Generally I got so dispirited by the Blair policies towards free software in public services (regardless of the hypocritical lip-service to the use of 'open source' which I didn't want to report as 'good news') in the last few years I lost a lot of enthusiasm for pushing the site.

I forgot to add - plus the joy of having to report that the lying bastard tories were now more supportive of fs than labour. Yeah, right, until they get within sight of power and start appointing all their head of large consultancy mates that haven't gone over to labour...

Bitter? politically biased? me?

Graham