fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Fwd: June Supporter

From: Marc Meseguer
Subject: Re: [FSF] Fwd: June Supporter
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 12:10:07 +0200

Hi William,

The Spanish Supporter is ready to be published, here it is: http://piratepad.net/4ImyRjKpUJ.
 This month we formated it in Markdown, so we hope that it can be online as soon as possible.
If there's anything we can do to make things faster just tell us! :)

Team, we made an excellent job! Day 3 of the month and the Supporter is translated with an entire day of revisions! Nice!

Greetings!

Hi listmates!!

hurry up if you wan to collaborate!!
a few items left to translate!
but you can make a review, fixing bugs!! ;)

check the link at piratepad!

Will, this month we can spread the spanish supporter soon??

've phun!

--
(GPG Key: 0xF782C8C2)