gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: (Summary view of above)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: (Summary view of above)
Date: 16 Apr 2004 14:52:54 -0400

Greetings!

Eric Merritt <address@hidden> writes:

> --- Dennis Decker Jensen <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> > Congratulations on getting ILISP to work with GCL!
> > Have you
> > tried SLIME?  GCL has a dbl-mode for debugging you
> > might be
> > interested to play with and that needs a loving hand
> > from
> > somebody knowing both elisp as well as GCL.
>
>  I was under the impression that there wasn't a gcl
> backend for slime. I would love to be mistaken on
> this.

Sadly you are not mistaken.  I'd like to get a backend contributed,
and maybe even debianize slime, but I'm too busy right now.  Someone
else might get to it first.

dbl mode works under cltl1, but needs some minor modifications for
ansi, as the latter changes the break definition.  Should be
straightforward, but definitely 2.7.x.