[Getfem-users] Getfem version and non linear elasticity models

From: Sébastien Lherminier
Subject: [Getfem-users] Getfem version and non linear elasticity models
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:42:20 +0200

Hello !
I've recently begun to use Getfem with its Python interface.
My first question is that the latest version available on the GNA download page is 4.2 but the documentation is for version 4.3. Is a documentation for version 4.2 available somewhere (I've not found it on the website)? Maybe this is related with my problem with non linear elasticity models: I'm trying to use 'neo Hookean' model for some small calculations, but I get the error "RuntimeError: (Getfem::InterfaceError) -- neo Hookean is not the name of a known hyperelastic law. \Valid names are: SaintVenant Kirchhoff, Mooney Rivlin or Ciarlet Geymonat" when trying to use the brick "md.add_nonlinear_elasticity_brick(mim, 'u', 'neo Hookean', 'cHookean', region)"

I also didn't manage to use either compressible or incompressible keywords for Mooney-Rivlin model. Do I miss something? Will these syntax and models only be available for version 4.3?

Thanks in advance
S. Lherminier

--
Sébastien LHERMINIER